College Vaccine Exemptions
If you or your children are in a Louisiana college or university where vaccines are “mandated”, opt-outs are possible.
Each institute of higher learning has different deadlines and shot requirements. Click links below for school-specific exemption forms:
- LSU - Baton Rouge
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center - Baton Rouge
- Grambling State University - Grambling
- Louisiana Tech University - Ruston
- Nicholls State University - Thibodaux
- Northwestern State University - Natchitoches
- Southeastern Louisiana University - Hammond
- University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- University of Louisiana at Monroe
- University of New Orleans
If your college or university is not listed above, you may wish to go to the school’s Admissions Office to learn how to exercise your right to opt-out.